Moving is hard, but it doesn’t have to be. You shouldn’t have to be concerned about making sure you get your deposit back, that you don’t leave a mess in your old home, and that your new home has nothing yucky left behind. Let our professionals here at No Stress Maid handle the move-in cleaning and move-out cleaning. Our moving cleaning services are available in Chicago and the Chicago suburbs.
Whether you’re landlord preparing for a new resident, or a resident moving out, selling your home, or moving into a new place. The move-in / move-out cleaning is an important part of each move so you don’t leave your old home a mess or start off in your new home with a mess.
You wouldn’t want a new tenant moving into your mess or your old tenants mess, right? You also wouldn’t want to move into a home that hasn’t been cleaned either. Who knows what the previous tenants were up to!
Regardless of what the situation it is, the move-in and move-out cleaning is important.
Differences between a move-in / move-out and a regular cleaning
During a move in / move out cleaning, there are some things to take into consideration to make sure the property is ready for the next resident. This applies especially to those who are renting that expect a return on deposit.
Move-in and Move-Out cleaning will include everything in our standard cleaning checklist, plus:
- Baseboards, Window trims, Ceiling fans
- Ceiling fans & Light fixtures
- Light switches, power outlets, & vents
- Doors, door trims & door handles
- Polishing kitchen & bathroom cabinets
- You can also request inside oven, inside fridge, inside cabinets, and inside windows to be cleaned. These are highly recommended for moving cleans.
- Any other special requests can also be requested upon booking.
FAQ’s regarding Move-in and Move-Out Cleanings:
Q: Does the cleaning require someone to be home?
- A: No, you don’t have to be present. Just give us access to your home, running water and power. We’ll take care of the rest, and lock up once everything is finished.
Q: What is the duration of the cleaning?
- A: Move-in and move-outs is different that a typical cleaning because it requires more detail work. A move-in / move-out will add about 1.5-2x the time of our standard cleaning. A one bedroom / one bathroom would take around 3-4 hours where a 4 bedroom could approximately take around 8-10 hours.
Q: What’s the cost of the move-in / move-out cleaning?
- A: The Move-in / Move-out cleaning is billed at our standard hourly rate. Our current up to date rates can be found on our booking page with instant pricing. Please allow us a budget to work with as every home is different and we want to be able to give you the clean home you deserve.